LINGVOBALT is certified and provides translation services compliant with the requirements of ISO 17100:2015 quality standard. The company’s internal regulations governed by these standards set forth stringent requirements for processes related to human and technical resources, relationship with clients, project management and quality control.
The translation standards establish professional competences and quality requirements for translators, editors and quality control specialists (reviewers, project managers) involved in the translation process. These standards provide that each translation is to be reviewed to meet all the quality specifications.
In the process of work, translators and editors use reliable information resources and always consider client’s special instructions, reference materials and preferred terminology. If necessary, specialists of a respective field are consulted in order to ensure that industry-specific terminology is used and the correct meaning is conveyed.
We provide a 100% guarantee for all of our translations. If there are any issues or questions related to the translations completed by us, we will work on them until they meet your full satisfaction.
Translation project delivery process
Over the years, we have developed the translation project delivery process that enables us to deliver the highest quality translations. It involves the following stages:
- Upon receipt of your enquiry, we analyse the request and source files, and offer you the best quote and delivery term.
- After you place an order, our project manager allocates the assignment to a suitable translator and editor and sends them all the related materials and instructions. If required, a glossary is developed or other preparation works are performed.
- Once the translation is completed, the text is reviewed and corrected by the editor. If necessary, an assistance of specialists in a respective industry may be invoked.
- The last stage involves quality assurance procedures, final review and delivery of translation to the client.
Continuous communication among the project manager, translators and editors in the process of translation ensures that all the issues are solved without missing a delivery term. In the event of uncertainties, the project manager contacts the client in order to ensure that the translated text fully meets the needs and expectations of the client.
Quality management system guarantees that:
- Translation will be delivered on time.
- Translation will convey the exact meaning and message of the source text.
- Translation will be culturally appropriate.
- Terminology will be correct and used consistently.
- Translation will be free of any grammar, spelling, style and other errors.
- Translation will fully meet your specifications and expectations.
Projects delivered by LINGVOBALT translation agency are characterized by high quality, consistent style and professionally translated texts.
LINGVOBALT is an honest, responsible and punctual translation agency. Translation services have been always delivered in a professional, appropriate and timely manner.