LINGVOBALT has a team of highly qualified specialists (managers, translators, interpreters and editors) with at least 5 years of experience in the related field. The company’s staff continuously improve their knowledge and qualification through participation in professional conferences and training in Lithuania and abroad.
Our main goal is to understand and satisfy your needs in the field of linguistic services. We strive towards using our experience, commitment and available technologies to make them work to your advantage.
Company managers possess many years of translation and management experience. They have been working in the language services sector since 2002. They maintain continuous cooperation with Lithuanian educational institutions for the purpose of translator training and regularly participate in professional conferences.
All project managers have acquired higher education in the translation field and have excellent customer service and project management skills. They have been engaged in the translation sector for more than 10 years. Our project managers will offer you the best quote and deadline, as well as will take due care of everything required to complete the assignment, meeting your needs and expectations.
Translators and editors
Translators and editors are selected according to stringent requirements, and the quality of their work is constantly monitored.
All our translators have acquired higher education and required professional skills:
- They possess expert knowledge of the foreign language and their mother tongue.
- They are able to produce high quality translations in the field of their specialization.
- They are able to make efficient use of available information resources.
- They understand cultural background of the location where translations will be used.
- They know how to use necessary tools and software.
Our editors ensure that:
- Translation is free of any type of errors.
- Terminology is correct and used consistently.
- Translation conveys the exact meaning and message of the source text.
- Translation conforms to all the requirements of the language standard and style.