IT and software translations
- translation of software instructions
- software translation and localization
- website translation and localization
- translation and localization of hardware manuals
- translation and localization of computer games
- translation of legal documents related to regulation of communications, IT, cyberspace, e-commerce and electronic documents
- translation of articles, press releases and books on information technologies, cloud computing and telecommunications
IT translations are assigned only to those translators who possess sufficient experience in translating texts of this nature, because IT translations require excellent knowledge of computing, IT terminology and understanding of IT innovations. Translation of websites, computer games and software content often demands full adaptation to the market and culture of a specific country, i.e. localization. The localization process involves a number of stages engaging project managers, translators and editors. IT translations, like translations in any other field, are performed in compliance with the requirements of ISO 17100:2015 and EN 15038 quality standards.
You can fully trust us because:
- Translation will be delivered on time.
- Translation will convey the exact meaning and message of the source text.
- Translation will be culturally appropriate.
- Terminology will be correct and used consistently.
- Translation will be free of any grammar, spelling, style and other errors.
- Translation will fully meet your specifications and expectations.
What our clients say:
Many thanks for completing the translation. It reads superbly in English!
I am happy to say that translation is very nice. It does not sound like translation at all, wording, sentence structure, word choices are natural and appropriate, punctuation and capitalization are great.